To obtain a Dubai Tourist Visa you can apply it with us before coming to Dubai. We have discounted Tourist Visa depending on how long you are going to stay. We can process Tourist Visa except for Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Israel, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and some other nationality in case to cases basis (to be advise). Entering Dubai, UAE with a pre-arranged tourist visa does not guarantee entry but most people most of the time have no problems. Dubai is likely to be the most hassle-free emirate. But be ready to answer questions for example if they might ask you an awkward questions. If you will be staying in a hotel you should know the name of the hotel or if you will be staying with a relative who is a resident of UAE. Don’t say you are staying with a friend, especially of the opposite gender, especially in Sharjah – technically it is illegal for unmarried unrelated adult men and women to share private accommodation but it’s not usually a problem but don’t volunteer information about those arrangements to anyone in authority.
Citizens of one of the free visa on arrival countries can obtain a UAE Visit Visa (different from a Tourist Visa) on arrival at any border entry point to the UAE
Dubai Visa Prices
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
Apply your Dubai Visa with Minimum Requirements!
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Before Applying Please Note
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- We recommend to apply for your Tourist Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration Officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- Once Visa is approved, we will send you the copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section with the printed visa copy.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
The visa given valid for staying in the UAE is usually in days so be careful – 1 month is not the same as 30 days, 6 months is not the same as 180 days. Count the number of days from the day you enter the country.
Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.