For tourists and visitors on short-term visits in Dubai, UAE. But this type of visa is only available to certain nationalities. This type of visa enables a person to travel or stay in the country for a maximum period of 14 days only and cannot be extended. For more information please contact us.
To apply you must complete the visa application form. A copy of the passport of the individual and a valid flight ticket that indicates the exact time and date of departure from the city.
Dubai Visa Prices
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
Apply your Dubai Visa with Minimum Requirements!
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Points to Remember
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration Officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
The visa given valid for staying in the UAE is usually in days so be careful – 1 month is not the same as 30 days, 6 months is not the same as 180 days. Count the number of days from the day you enter the country.
Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.